Saturday, July 5, 2008

fight for freedom!

Amy and I went to Volleyball with Almaden3rd ward (it's now something else(?)) and there were all of these GoodWill clothes COVERING the whole stage. We sorted through them and found her brothers some hideous SF 49er sweat-pants (tiger and snake-skin patterns), her some black-with-neon-paint-splash sweat-pants and -of course- myself the MOST AWESOME AMERICAN FLAG PANTS! (made famous by Rex Quon Do in Napoleon Dynamite- http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=558). Of course we wore them over our voleyball outfits as long as we could untill we got super hot... Now I love them as pajama pants and even wore them to Costco today for the 5th of July.

I love going to Costco because I don't have to dress up as much as I do when we go to Walmart. :D

(j/k)

1 comment:

JJ said...

dude, that's awesome! i am proud to say, "I was there for the sorting of hideaous, yet rockin' pants."