Saturday, July 19, 2008

Stares: good or bad?


Friday, July 18, 2008, 8:19:26 PM

i'm adding a photo:

So, we got all dressed up - me in my 3-piece suit with red tie and new faux-hawk she in her brown skirt & top with plaid heels and [hot] neck scarf with her hair all curled and looking absolutely gorgeous...

A good situation is when you open the door for your wife at a nice restaurant and, as you follow her in, you see that many of the men are looking at her... then of course they see me and avert their eyes = Good situation.

So it's strange when I open the door, let her step in ahead of me, follow her in, see the guys staring BUT then I am caught in an uncomfortable eye-lock with the row of gay guys standing at the bar = Good situation or Bad situation... uncomfortable either way.

Amy enjoyed it and laughed though. I just don't know weather to be flattered or not. So, backstory is that she loved Roy's restaurant in Hawaii and after hearing they opened in San Fran (http://www.roysrestaurant.com/), I made a reservation. we ate the appetizer canoe with yummy everything including these lobster pot-stickers. For dinner, the m academia crusted butter yellow tail and for desert- chocolate souffle and strawberry shortcake. yummy (BUT, we still love CreAsian better )(we found it on the way home from the temple) (better price and portions great presentation). http://www.creasianbistro.com/index.html

No comments: