Monday, June 23, 2008

"you are what you eat"

Hi Luv Bug, (Amy),

It;s funny that you wrote your blog about the "You are what you eat" show because (even though I have not seen it) I was telling the guys at work about it durring dinner. They found it amusing as I described it and the way it runs. I told them about the episode that you told me about where the man only ate meat and bread for a week and the host said, that he must be a stinky sick mess that likes to fart. well, i didn't go that far.

I tried to post this on your blog comment, but I think Myspace is one of the websites that China says we're not allowed to view. i'll post it later, or you can do it for me.
blog: http://allenwilsondesign.blogspot.com/2008_06_01_archive.html

I love you so much! and miss you too. Allen

--
H. Allen Wilson IV
Industrial Designer & unicyclist
WAGIC Design

No comments: