Monday, June 16, 2008

Perfectly clear




I wanted to see how this blog thing works. Perhaps keep a log of my up and coming trip to China for business.

Perhaps while I am there i can write a blog about our Hawaiian honeymoon vacation and Amy's birthday get-away to Seal Cove, Moss Beach.
Let's see what I can post on these things...

here are some Photos of our engagement announcement taken by Amy's sister Michelle
(MLP Photography)...







note: Blogger posts 3 sizes of pictures: sm, md, lg.
In order to get them to display in your blog PERFECTLY CLEAR you need to save them according to size.
Sm =102 pixels wide 72DPI
Md =163 pixels wide 72DPI
Lg =400 pixels wide 72DPI (maybe quadruple for the click-on larger image (?) )
ALSO, and this is very important: If you don't use PhotoShop's "Save For Web" feature it will save with a very pink cast (RGB vs sRGB).
Now that I've figured this out... Here you go.

1 comment:

Warren said...

your photos aren't showing up, but I don't think it's a Blogger problem, I think it's a Photobucket problem... good luck with your new blog!