Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ctrl + Z

7:45 last night past dusk. I tried to get a 1/2 hour in at the skate park before it closed. I was having a really fun session until i tried a front-side rail-slide on a slickening-from-the-evening-dew rail. with my fingers all twisted around i knew they were at least out of socket so i tried to re-set them. That didn't do much good as you can see from the x-ray. hint- i told the doc that "I broke 1 or 2 metacarpals"
(look at numbers 3 & 4 at mid-hand)

I called Amy at work and she came to my rescue as soon as she could. Then the elders- they met us at our place before we went to the hospital and gave me a blessing. I asked the new elder to give it and he's Tongan just learning English- it was testimony building. Amy's been taking great care of me even while being sick. I hope all works out well. ouch

yes, i was wearing ALL my pads. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, at 7:35 he sent me a text that tells me he's going to the skate park....

7:45 I recieve a message saying, "Broke my hand."

I better get used to hospitals, because we're going to spend lots of time at one. I guess this proves we are going to need really good health insurance when we have kids. :)

Love you!

JJ said...

dude, i wish i broke my hand skating! good thing it's close to your house though.