Sunday, July 19, 2009

latest and greatest brother-sister prank

It all started when my mom and my sister were in the temple gazing into the mirror and my mom thought; "i wonder if we'll get married at the same time?".
I "got my sister good" by- when i was talking to my mom and she told me this.

During the conversation, Amy and I came to the conclusion that my mom and my sister should only go on double dates with single fathers and their son's.
If Clara has a date, she has to ask if the young gentleman has a single father and they have to spend every date T O G E T H E R :). My mother loved the idea too! H A P P Y

I know Clara will appreciate this idea. :)

1 comment:

Amy "I did not have anything to do with this" Last Name said...

I did not set your sister up, that was all you.

I laughed when I heard about Your mother asking if Clara and she would get married on the same day, yes, but I did not promote this idea.

In fact, I said, oh yeah, that's really plausible, guess they're going to start double dating now.(sarcastically mind you) I said this in the background as a joke, never to be shared with his mother, however, Allen thought, this would be hilarious to tell his mother, and get his sister stuck in an awkward situation, so he took it fed it to his mother, and ran with it.

It was all Allen, A to the double L E N.